We believe that love is the most powerful force in the universe, and it is through love that the world will change.
Due to limited staffing at Seeds of Light, we are not often able to accept volunteers in South Africa. However, there are many other ways to support Seeds of Light through volunteer service.
- Forward our web address or e-newsletter to friends who might be interested in supporting us. Encourage others to sign up for the e-newsletter.
- Make a presentation about Seeds of Light to a group or a club you are involved with.
- Organize a fundraiser for Seeds of Light, and we’ll help you with all of the materials and information you need. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A popular project to arrange a fundraiser around is our Dignity Dreams project. For less than $25 USD for a Dignity Dream reusable sanitary pad pack, you are able to significantly improve the quality of life for one disadvantaged girl. A pack lasts five years—her entire high school career—and will allow her access to an education that she may not otherwise have had. See our Focus on Girls page for more information on this important program. We can assist you with information and a template for creating an inspiring and successful fundraiser. Contact us at email@example.com.
- Write an article about Seeds of Light for your favorite social media site, email list, local community paper or newsletter. Please send a draft to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Knit a winter hat for a child, and send it to us for our next hat giveaway. Please read more about our ONE HAT ONE HEART PROGRAM.
- Use your imagination and creativity to come up with ideas for spreading the word about our work to others who may be interested in supporting Seeds of Light.
Thank you for your interest in our work.