Service takes many forms. It can, but does not necessarily mean, traveling to another country. This means that everyone, no matter what we have to offer, can be of service. The desire to share what we know, enjoy ourselves and have confidence in ourselves is where we usually start. By practicing selfless service, ultimately we find we are living in a state of love.
Due to limited Seeds of Light staffing, we are currently not often able to accept volunteers in South Africa. We are not accepting unsolicited volunteer inquiries at this time. There are many other ways to support Seeds of Light through volunteer service.
- Forward our web address or e-newsletter to friends who might be interested in supporting us. Encourage others to sign up for the e-newsletter.
- Make a presentation about Seeds of Light to a group or a club you are involved with.
- Organize a fund raiser for Seeds of Light, and we’ll help you with all of the materials and information you need. Contact Mona at email@example.com.
- Write an article about Seeds of Light for your local community paper or newsletter. Please send the draft to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knit a winter hat for a child and send it to us for our next hat giveaway. -Please read more about our ONE HAT ONE HEART PROGRAM.
- Use your imagination and creativity to come up with ideas for spreading the word about our work to others who may be interested in supporting Seeds of Light.
Thank you for your interest in our work.
We believe that love is the most powerful force in the universe, and it is through love that the world will change.